PDA

View Full Version : "Save Our State?" "SOS?"

DerailAmnesty.com
03-07-2010, 02:15 PM
What concerns me about this is that the video contains a very direct attempt to presently link the candidate w/ our organization. The reason I'm only a little concerned, however, is because I realize no more than 50 or 60 people are ever likely to see it.

Based upon the punctuation contained in the clip, I assume Mike had a hand in its creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNTjty9a1JI

Rim05
03-07-2010, 02:29 PM
No comment!

Ayatollahgondola
03-07-2010, 03:33 PM
What concerns me about this is that the video contains a very direct attempt to presently link the candidate w/ our organization. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNTjty9a1JI

I agree. I will be going to the Secretary of State's office tomorrow, and back to the State Attorney General's office right after that.

MowMyOwn
03-07-2010, 04:53 PM
I've bit my tongue for a long time, but that voice makes Hillary Clintons' screeches sound like a lullaby.

DerailAmnesty.com
03-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Point of accuracy/clarification: This video is not from Chelene's campaign website or campaign Youtube account. It is from a sycophant's/fan's/associate's Youtube account.

If someone pointed a gun at my head and forced me to guess, I'd say Mike is the author. Why? The punctuation in the video and the caliber of the writing on the Youtube account. Also, whoever made the videos has a degree of technical and computer savvy. This guess, however, is only that - conjecture.

4shadows
03-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Could someone tell me who this Mike is, please?

wetibbe
03-08-2010, 05:40 AM
I'm from New York so I don't really know much about Chelene other than some of her bio that I looked up. But:

She may be a nice lady but judging from some of the videos she isn't really a contended in the race for Governor. No background. She's an actress and production assistant. Her main agenda is illegal immigration. That just won't cut the mustard in a state like California with it's many other massive problems.

*( Don't want to sound catty but what color is her hair? In one video it's red. In another it's black ! ).

To digress a moment - J D Hayworth - Sorry but he won't make the grade either. His critics are blasting him. Couldn't hold his congressional seat. Trails McCain by 20 points. Has one agenda - illegal immigration. Unfortunately those candidates that are seriously conservative and virulently anti-illegal immigrant just do not fare well in elections.

Ayatollahgondola
03-08-2010, 05:43 AM
Could someone tell me who this Mike is, please?

Sure. Mike used to post as Arizona Patriot on the old SOS.org, and also did most of the web host work until Chelena accused him of conspiring with Jim Gilchrist, lying, and other acts of disloyalty. But when she ousted me for the same accusations, she immediately took him back as administrator as she needed someone desperately. He, of course, eagerly climbed back to her warm, comforting womb.;)
Funny how his name appears to be a misnomer. Since he was deprived of SOS, his activism seems to have come to a complete halt, and his name has all but disappeared from service. Blondee, Bonfire, Lynne B as well. All hand picked Chelena flunkies who were supposedly so patriotic and brazenly activist that they were chosen the honor to serve and protect the movement.
I don't know if they're all lying in shallow pools of kool aid and vomit, or so disgraced they feel that they could never show their faces in conjunction with activism again. Hell, maybe people do die from embarrassment after all

Jeanfromfillmore
03-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Sure. Mike used to post as Arizona Patriot on the old SOS.org, and also did most of the web host work until Chelena accused him of conspiring with Jim Gilchrist, lying, and other acts of disloyalty. But when she ousted me for the same accusations, she immediately took him back as administrator as she needed someone desperately. He, of course, eagerly climbed back to her warm, comforting womb.;)
Funny how his name appears to be a misnomer. Since he was deprived of SOS, his activism seems to have come to a complete halt, and his name has all but disappeared from service. Blondee, Bonfire, Lynne B as well. All hand picked Chelena flunkies who were supposedly so patriotic and brazenly activist that they were chosen the honor to serve and protect the movement.
I don't know if they're all lying in shallow pools of kool aid and vomit, or so disgraced they feel that they could never show their faces in conjunction with activism again. Hell, maybe people do die from embarrassment after all

Some of those selected people such as Bonfire are trolling this site and reporting back to Chelene, but really who cares. I don't care what others do, what I care about is what we, as an organization, do.

REWHBLCAIN
03-08-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm from New York so I don't really know much about Chelene other than some of her bio that I looked up. But:

She may be a nice lady but judging from some of the videos she isn't really a contended in the race for Governor. No background. She's an actress and production assistant. Her main agenda is illegal immigration. That just won't cut the mustard in a state like California with it's many other massive problems.

*( Don't want to sound catty but what color is her hair? In one video it's red. In another it's black ! ).

To digress a moment - J D Hayworth - Sorry but he won't make the grade either. His critics are blasting him. Couldn't hold his congressional seat. Trails McCain by 20 points. Has one agenda - illegal immigration. Unfortunately those candidates that are seriously conservative and virulently anti-illegal immigrant just do not fare well in elections.
She has blond hair in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jOd9ohHGE&feature=player_embedded