PDA

View Full Version : "We Like Women Party" Attempts To Qualify

Ayatollahgondola
03-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Hard to fault the proponents of this political party.

I just can't figure out whether they are lesbians or straight men

County Clerk/Registrar of Voters (CC/ROV) Memorandum #10078

TO: All County Clerks/Registrars of Voters

RE: Political Party: We Like Women Party Notification of Intent to Qualify

Pursuant to Elections Code section 5002, this notice serves to inform you that on February 25, 2010, the Secretary of State received formal notification from the "We Like Women Party" of their intent to qualify as a political party.

Please be advised that pursuant to Elections Code section 5003, the We Like Women Party has requested to have counted toward its qualification as a political party, affidavits of registration in which voters declared affiliation with the We Like Women Party prior to the date their notice of intent was filed with the Secretary of State.

Attached is a list of the current qualified and non-qualified political parties and the codes to use when sending this information to the CalVoter database. Please track all registrations and let us know the number of voters registered with the We Like Women Party for all future reports of registration, until otherwise notified.

ilbegone
03-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Sounds like my kind of party - I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Where do they keep the registration forms?

Ayatollahgondola
03-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Sounds like my kind of party - I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Where do they keep the registration forms?

That might be an excellent activist outreach effort for you. Signing up new party members. Gives one a perfect intro line or advantage, since it's for the cause.