PDA

View Full Version : Tell me it ain't so

Ole Glory
02-12-2010, 11:44 AM
William sent you a message.

Subject: Warning about your 'Friend' Perry Emerson

As a mutual friend on Facebook, I felt I should warn you that the person signed up as your friend under the name Perry Emerson is a fake.

This is an alias used online by defamed co-founder of the Minutemen Jim Gilchrist who's latest scandal includes his 'Border Operations Manager' Shawna Forde being charged with double homicide.

Gilchrist worked closely with Shawna even after most other groups fighting illegal immigration put out warnings about her. One of those she is charged with murder over is a nine year old little girl.

You can keep "Perry Emerson" on your friends list or not, it is up to you but please know that court documents submitted by Jim Gilchrist in his failed attempt to sue Chelene Nightingale prove that "Perry Emerson" is a fake name he uses to attack other patriots trying to fight illegal immigration.

William Gheen
President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
http://www.facebook.com/l/4b087;www.alipac.us

Layne
02-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Mr. Not-so-Clean is so yesterday! He and a number of anti-MMP folks who were also on Shawna's case keep ridiculously claiming that Shawna Forde is guilty and that Jim put her up to it! Shawna is INNOCENT, and when she gets out she will have no shortage of attorneys to SUE HIM! So if he doesn't shut his mouth, and stop defaming her character, he's going to have to be paying her a judgment for the rest of his life. Why would anyone want to spread Gheen's garbage? Get the truth: http://justiceforshawnaforde.com:mad:

Ayatollahgondola
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM
William sent you a message.

Subject: Warning about your 'Friend' Perry Emerson

As a mutual friend on Facebook, I felt I should warn you that the person signed up as your friend under the name Perry Emerson is a fake.

This is an alias used online by defamed co-founder of the Minutemen Jim Gilchrist who's latest scandal includes his 'Border Operations Manager' Shawna Forde being charged with double homicide.

Gilchrist worked closely with Shawna even after most other groups fighting illegal immigration put out warnings about her. One of those she is charged with murder over is a nine year old little girl.

You can keep "Perry Emerson" on your friends list or not, it is up to you but please know that court documents submitted by Jim Gilchrist in his failed attempt to sue Chelene Nightingale prove that "Perry Emerson" is a fake name he uses to attack other patriots trying to fight illegal immigration.

William Gheen
President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
http://www.facebook.com/l/4b087;www.alipac.us

I've heard this before, but I had no proof so I did what I usually do absent any real evidence from credible sources. I approved the friend. what is the harm? If something terrible comes along, I'll divorce myself. But I'm not acting on Gheens word anymore, having experienced the manner in which he operates personally.