PDA

View Full Version : An interesting body of work

DerailAmnesty.com
02-05-2010, 06:17 PM
I just pored through the messages left for me in my old Youtube account, as I do at the end of almost every week, and I came across something unusual. One Youtube user, bluebarrios, had a sort of running conversation with me in which I did not participate. He wasn't responding to any old posts or comments I had left, he was just sort of lecturing me on what he deems to be the failings of my views on illegal immigration. In all, from what I can tell, he left me over 60 comments during a 48 hour period (quite unusual; people usually curse and leave). Here is a small sampling of his remarks/inquiries/observations.

Did your parents ever take you to church ?

What you going to do when you meet with God in Heaven.
Do you think God is going to say , - You was Illegal in the USA and you dont have the right to go live in heaven. ?

People should not have to wait 10 years to get a Visa, just to go make the USA a better place and make life for themselves a better.

No one can take anyone elses Root Origins away, just by giving them a different form of Legal Documentation.

The USA can pay back the Defezit just by Processing Applications. The Fees of Applications are Very High for Normal People. We are all Humans and we must not forget That Fact.

Europe is not expanding at all because no one is Immigrating there.

And my favorite entry was ...

Malcolm X wanted to take all black people out of the country to go back to Africa and He was Killed because It would have hurt The US economy.

Don
02-05-2010, 06:36 PM
The remarks about the murder of Malcom X are actually very insightful.

In the 1920's a black activist named Marcus Garvey formed an organization called the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League (UNIA-ACL) and was elected the President of Africa. A bit pretentious I guess, but at least he was a "black leader" in the sense that a large number of blacks actually voted for him to lead, unlike Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who simply proclaimed themselves leaders of the "black community."

Garvey proposed a very ambitious plan for "negro" economic development, starting their own businesses, improving their own communities, and re-establishing ties with African countries with the intention of establishing communities on the African continent. Among his endeavors was to establish a black shipping line, The Black Star Line, to handle migration and commerce between Africa and the rest of the world.

Unlike the NAACP and other black "civil rights" organizations whose goal was integration and destruction of white institutions and communities, Garvey's plan was development and self determination. Garvey was squarely at odds with the NAACP, whose Jewish leadership he saw as having motives at odds with the authentic interests of American negros.

Garvey was spectacularly successful, until the powers that be decided he was too successful and had him criminally prosecuted on trumped up mail fraud charges. Guess which racist organization procured his prosecution by the Government: The NAACP. Garvey's vision of black achievement proved more appealing and more effective than the NAACP's vision of perpetual black victimhood. Garvey was convicted and deported to his native Jamaica. He died in 1940 in England. Ironically, he was a believer in racial solidarity and racial nationalism who was also a great admirer of Hitler and Mussolini.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

ilbegone
02-06-2010, 05:54 AM
This made me think of Liberia, which I know little about.

19th century - conquest and colonization

In the beginning of the 19th century, groups of free-born blacks, freed slaves and mulattoes from the United States of America emigrated to the west coast of Africa. In 1847, 25 years after the first successful colonisation, they proclaimed an independent Republic, which they named Liberia. At that time they numbered about 3,000: men, women and children.

more: http://www.liberiapastandpresent.org/OpenDoorPolicy.htm#19th%20century%20-%20conquest%20and%20colonisation

Twoller
02-06-2010, 08:14 AM

Unlike the NAACP and other black "civil rights" organizations whose goal was integration and destruction of white institutions and communities, Garvey's plan was development and self determination. Garvey was squarely at odds with the NAACP, whose Jewish leadership he saw as having motives at odds with the authentic interests of American negros.

If you are quoting something when you say "destruction of white institutions and communities" and "NAACP, whose Jewish leadership ...", you should say what it is.

Don
02-06-2010, 06:16 PM
If you are quoting something when you say "destruction of white institutions and communities" and "NAACP, whose Jewish leadership ...", you should say what it is.

I did not quote anything.